Wir starten ein neues internationales Projekt! Es heißt „Caring Arts“.
Hier findet ihr mehr Informationen in englischer Sprache:
The project will bring together educators with marginalized gender identities and/or disabilities to exchange experiences, methods and approaches to creating accessible theater education spaces. Due to the publication of the project results, others will benefit from the expertise gathered by partners. Experts and newcomers will create an accessible environment for learning and experimenting together, express themselves in an international setting and explore what „Caring Arts“ means in practice.
1. methodological online laboratory for 15 disabled and non-disabled (queer)feminist educators to exchange approaches and methods of intersectional accessible education in the field of arts & culture. 2. 5-days adult education training in Germany where methods and approaches from the online lab will be put into practice 3. 5-days open training in Croatia for 25 diverse educators, performers and newcomers where an inclusive accessible environment is created to work on a common performance
The project will create a network of marginalised educators and artists with diverse gender identities, with and without disability, migration background or experience of racial discrimination. They will co-create in an environment accessible to everyone. The collaboration between partners will deepen. A set of intersectional methods and tools to fulfill the accessibility needs will be gathered and tested. A website with the documentation of the project results will be created and published.
Available online on EU plattform under: https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/projects/search/details/2021-2-DE02-KA210-ADU-000049280
List of project activities:
- monthly meeting with partners, August and September: 3 meetings each
- internal Workshop „Needs Assesssment in project planning“ in July 2022
- „Caring Arts Lab 1“ adult education training in Munich from 04th to 10th October 2022
- internal Workshop „Accessibility in Social Media“ on 12th January 2023
- „Caring Arts Lab 2“, presumably in September 2023